Friday, January 8, 2010

Become a fan on Facebook and you could win a free session!

To celebrate the launch of Moments Defined Photographys' Facebook page how about a little contest? Ok here's how it works...refer someone to my page by post on your page. Have them become a fan and they MUST leave a comment on this wall, including your name...and each referral will be tallied at the end of the week and the person with the most referrals, gets a FREE mini photoshoot with me!!! A $85.00 value. (EX: Sue Doe sent me etc..) Depending on the response I may give away to the top two! EASY!!! If you are out of state, no prob..you can either use it when you visit or give it away as a gift to someone local. Anyone is eligible so refer away and thanks for supporting me!!! It means a lot! ~Sarah

Go here

No comments: